BRIDGE CLOSURE, TRAFFIC ADVISORY — SUMMER 2018: The Water Bureau has been contacted by Clackamas County that they are planning work on the vehicle bridge over Sandy River at Dodge Park in summer 2018. Work will require the complete closure of the bridge and detouring all traffic. The exact start date for construction has not yet been determined.
- More information: http://www.clackamas.us/engineering/dodgepark.html
- Traffic detour map: https://goo.gl/maps/ZCSHSBJzswo
How to get to Dodge Park located at: 11021 SE Lusted Rd., Sandy, OR 97055
1. Take I-84 east to the Troutdale exit (Exit 17, 257th Avenue).
2. Go past the truck stops, and turn right onto 257th Avenue.
3. Follow 257th Avenue to Division Street.
4. Go left on Division Street and follow it east for five miles toward Oxbow Park (you will see signs for Oxbow Park along the way).
5. Instead of turning left on Oxbow Parkway, turn right on Hosner Road.
6. At the end of Hosner Road, turn left on Lusted Road and follow it for almost 5 miles.
7. Cross the Sandy River on the bridge; Dodge Park is on the left just after the bridge.
For locations closer to Troutdale:
1. Head east on Division Street and follow it toward Oxbow Park (you will see signs for Oxbow Park along the way).
2. At the Oxbow Park turnoff, follow steps 5-7, above.