Would you like to save some trees and reduce clutter? Enroll in our new Paperless Billing program!
If you were participating in our E-bill program, please note that we are moving to a new electronic bill program called Paperless Billing. To continue receiving electronic or paperless copies of your bill, you’ll need to register for the new Paperless Billing program.
Here’s the steps to enroll in the Paperless Billing program:
1. Click here and select Account Registration on left side bar. If you have recently registered with our new Customer Self-Service website, login and skip to step 3.
2. Enter account number, last name and zip code in the required fields. Then set password and email address to complete new user registration.
3. From the Account Detail screen, click Paperless Billing on the left side bar.
4. Select the Yes button on the account you want to sign up for Paperless Billing and click Save Changes.
5. You will receive an email at the address you registered your account under. Click the Complete Registration link on it to complete enrollment in Paperless Billing.