What to Expect:
Water main installation involves cutting the road surface the length and width of the pipe trench, excavating a trench, replacing old pipe or installing new pipe, filling the trench and resurfacing/restoring the road surface that was removed.
- “No Parking” barricades will be used in order to make room for the equipment needed for the project. Street parking will be limited.
- Your street will be closed to all but local traffic (you) during construction hours.
- Your water service may be disrupted for several hours when your water service is transferred from the old main to the new one. Customers will be notified of shut downs to the water system 24 hours in advance. This notification will be done by placing a door hanger on your front door the day before the scheduled shut down.
- Mail, garbage and delivery services will have access.
- You may experience noise, dust and traffic delays while we conduct this work.
- Please use the resident car mirror hangers when approaching or leaving the construction area.
For more information contact Terry Black, Senior Community Outreach Representative, 503-823-1168 or email@example.com