- Do not chain equipment to hydrant.
- Equipment cannot be left on hydrant overnight.
- Someone must be onsite while equipment is attached to hydrant.
- Hydrant permit tag must be current and clearly displayed while using hydrant.
- Improper use of equipment will result in a fine of up to $5,000 per incident.
- For a one time extension of permit, call 503-823-14256.
- For any questions or problems, call 503-823-14256.
For all emergencies, call 503-823-4874.
Note: Non-compliance will result in up to a $5,000 fine per incident.
Contractor shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the City, its officers, agents, and employees, from all claims, losses, damages, and costs (including reasonable attorney fees) for personal injury and property damage arising out of the intentional or negligent acts or omissions of the Contractor, its Subcontractors, suppliers, employees or agents in the performance of its services. Nothing in this paragraph requires the Contractor or its insurer to indemnify the City for claims of personal injury or property damage caused by the negligence of the City.
This duty shall survive the expiration or termination of this Permit.